Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Looking back: Experiences #4

This will be clothing edition; band clothing. I will do after this another clothing  edition which doesn't include band clothing.  Added here only stuff I have bought on my trips and not from inside of Finland...well, expect one thing. Will tell you what it is later. 


It's not as popular as it is in western culture for bands to sell shirts but lots of other kind of things there sure is. Sometimes you can find shirts from bands but more often it's bigger bands what sell them. 


 Kaishin no Ichigeki and Defspiral tour shirts. Defspiral shirt what was bought from their 1st oneman back in 2010.  

 Limited edition Granrodeo shirt bought from Parco before going their live.  And latest D tour shirt Dark Wings. 


the GazettE 2012 and 2013 tour goods. Shirts and hoodies.  Magnificent malformed box tour shirts are made out of really nice fabric. It's cool to wear and it doesn't get as warm in lives as it does get in usual type of shirt. And most of the GazettE fans knows this, that shirt with cover from their album shirt is HERESY limited. Which means you had to be member of HERESY to be able to buy it. If you can't prove you are a member, there will be no sell for you.



And then we have towels.....this all seems so much but then again when I remember the fact I have been there 5 times, starting since 2010 it doesn't feel that much. 
Towels are really in common, you can find towels pretty much from every band you go to see. Specially in summer time. It's bit less in winter time but yeah, they are still there. 

 Granrodeo, Carat, Kaishin no Ichigeki

 Lynch., Dir en Grey, AND

 the GazettE 

Jackman and SCREW. 
SCREW towel wasn't from Japan, bought it when they were in Finland.

D and OZ 

  D and the GazettE. 
These two aren't towels... Scarfs. And no, above scarf isn't made of real fur. I wouldn't have bought it if it were. 
Actually the GazettE scarf isn't bought from live show but instead of shop that resells used band stuff.


Personally, if I really like the band I most likely will buy something from them. If not more expensive things then something little. But yeah there are bands I haven't bought anything from.  
Last few years I have been liking of the idea buying towels rather than band shirts because shirts end up being in closet till I see the band again most of times and someday I might use it even if I'm not going their live which is quite rare. 

No comments:

Post a Comment