Sunday, March 17, 2013

Been while but I'm back!

Long time no post. After getting back from last trip in Japan all I have pretty much done is work work and work. But that doesn't mean I don't have anything planned for later this year.

For some odd reason I really want to travel Mie, Japan. It would be cool!  But what is more sure at this point is the fact that I'm going to Helsinki once again. It will be time for P!nk conquer Hartwall Arena once again. It's already sold out long time ago and there is added new seats.

                                                28/05/2013, Hartwall Arena, Helsinki, Finland

Next weekend there will be one live where I'm most likely going and later is another one coming. Von Hertzen Brothers and Irina.

                                            23/03/2013, Rytmikorjaamo, Seinäjoki, Finland

                                                    12/04/2013, Rytmikorjaamo, Seinäjoki, Finland

No comments:

Post a Comment